As a university who prides itself on offering students an interactive, quality online learning experience, SC State University offers a variety of resources to support the process of teaching and learning. The resources provided range from academic technologies to services that can assist faculty who are building an online course.
Blackboard Support Services can be reached 24 hours per day by phone, via live chat or by e-mail by clicking on the Create Case feature.
Want to take a look around? Be sure to view the quick video tutorial (attached). We’re confident you’ll find the information you’re looking for very easily!
CTLES provides additional assistance for faculty that need help using Adobe Creative Cloud software. Please fill out the Adobe CC Assistance Form to request a consultation or assistance using Adobe desktop apps.
- Graphic Design - using computer software to create visual content.
- Photography – application of images to compliment content.
- Videography – the process of making videos to present content.
- Typography – the art and technique of arranging type to make written language legible, readable, and appealing when displayed.
- Infographics - graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present information quickly and clearly.
If you would like to request any of the services listed above, please fill out the Digital Media Services Request Form.
To request a consultation, complete the Instructional Design Consultation form.